Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Wicked Comics Present

Comics Workshops

Hi Folks,

In just over a couple of weeks time I shall find myself once more flying out to the beautiful island of Malta. As I mentioned last time I am going to be producing two of my now famous comic workshops.

The first one on the agenda is for the Wicked Comics Educational Program, which is a Basic Course in Creating Comics for the Premju tal-President Fund. This I will be running on Saturday 1st June for a number of students already on a ten-session long course on creating comcs.

The Guys at Wicked Comics have already been involved with the students over a period of time and following my visit they will be producing some of their own work for display and hopefully sale at this year’s forthcoming MaltaComicCon on November 30th and December 1st.

I cannot wait to see what they have been working on up to press and for a chance to inspire them into producing something really great for their appearances at this year’s convention.

The second is a workshop I am going to run on Sunday 2nd June. I have been looking at such an opportunity to do this kind of thing with the guys for a number of years now and finally that has happened. This one is for the local artists and the organisers themselves and anyone else that wishes to go along there – all fans of comics.
 

Cost of the Sunday Workshop is €35.00 and includes the price of Lunch.

For more information on this workshop drop the guys a line at:

info@maltacomic-con.com

There is an official FaceBook Events Page, which you can visit by clicking the link here too.

COMIC WORKSHOPS in MALTA

You can also click on the promotional poster below for more details too.


I’m really excited and cannot wait to be out there once again.

Of course there’ll be photos and a Blog for the time spent there too.

See you soon guys - we are going to have so much FUN with the Workshops!

Next up, some more NEW artwork from Worlds End – Volume 2 – A Hard Reign’s Gonna Fall.

Until next time, have fun!

Tim Perkins…
May 14th 2013

No comments: