Friday, November 19, 2010

Thought Bubble...

The Leeds Comic Convention...


Hi Guys,

It’s just a quick one today to let everyone going along tomorrow to the convention that I will be popping along too. Although I will not have a table this year, I will be taking along prints of the latest pages from Worlds End for folks to check out and a few bits and bobs, so you can still ask for Ashcans and the like.

Please feel free to ask me what I have with me and a sketch if you want one too; don't be shy.

I’m looking forward to seeing you all there.

Until next time, have fun!

Tim Perkins…
November 19th 2010

2 comments:

Lee Townsend said...

Good to see you there Tim! enjoyed the Con, please note my new Blog addresses thanks...

Tim Perkins said...

Yes, it was good to have a chance for a proper chat and especially about YES.

It was a brilliant convention and I look forward to next year.

Your new Blog addresses will be locked and loaded, mate.

See you again soon.
("j)