Friday, September 24, 2010

MaltaComicCon2010...

The second Maltese Comic Convention...

Hi Guys,

Exciting Comic Book News for me is that the Malta comic convention is now only a matter of a few weeks away.

Confirmed guests going along this year, up to press, are Liam Sharp, Gary Erskine, Claudio Castellini, Renee Witterstaetter and Dave Windett who will be joining up with Sean Azzopardi and I, who appeared with me last year. This year I am pleased to be able to have Margaret accompanying me on the trip.

The dates to remember are October 16th and 17th – a little earlier this year than last.

The venue is the same as last year, the magnificent Saint James Cavalier Centre for Creativity.

Here are some links you may want to check out:

Malta ComicCon2

Wicked Comics – Malta Comic Web Hub

You can find out all about my time out there last year in by reading my Blogs on the event below:

1st Annual Malta Comic Con Part 01
1st Annual Malta Comic Con Part 02
1st Annual Malta Comic Con Part 03

Below is one of the official flyers for the convention:


As usual I will be taking along some Wizards Keep merchandise.

I will also be taking colour prints of the pages from the graphic novel that I have finished to date.

I am excited to say that I will be launching a new Limited Edition Portfolio of Worlds End full colour artwork, which I cannot wait to show you all.

I will also have a limited print run of a brand new exclusive Poster for MaltaComicCon2.

I will be signing and sketching for folks whilst there, so please come along again and have a chat.

Well it’s all hands to the deck now as I try to complete the paints on the Worlds End graphic novel, so I better sign off for now.

Until next time, have fun!


Tim Perkins…
September 24th 2010

No comments: