Thursday, July 15, 2010

Final Countdown: T-Minus 24 hours and Counting...

The wedding of the century is almost upon us...

Hi Guys,

Well my speech is more or less the final draft now, phew and The households Perkins and Rothwell, are beset with all things matrimonial.

Later today will see my son, Simon and I head off to the spa hotel at Barton Grange to meet up with the Groom, Toby and his Best Man, Paul.

Margaret and Joanne are kicking Simon and me out, as I have mentioned in a previous post here and are occupying the old homestead along with two of the Bridesmaids, Vicky and Samantha ( the little bridesmaids, Chloe and Laura are arriving early morning tomorrow) on this the night before the wedding, so it will be early tomorrow that I get the chance to emulate that great scene in Father of the Bride, when Steve Martin and his daughter play one last hoop in their backyard.


As you guys are by no doubt aware now I am so proud of her and I couldn’t be happier with her choice of husband, who is a friend, to us all, as well as the new addition to the family.

NASA Control is predicting fine weather for the launch, OR ELSE...with all systems green for GO, ready for the final countdown.

T-Minus 24 Hours and counting...

Until next time, have fun!

Tim Perkins…
Thursday 15th 2010

No comments: