Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Favourites 04…

Sausages wrapped in Bacon…

Hi Guys,

Well here I am with the fourth of my favourite things to eat at Christmastime and like the previous two Blogs, tradition takes over for me with this one too and a Turkey dinner is set for being perfect with this wonderful accompaniment. It is a simple combination, but one, which just makes the meal that bit special, especially when accompanied with tomorrow’s final addition.

Something else I love at this time of year is eating cheese and biscuits with my wife, Margaret, as we watch a late night film, although sometimes we have to turn the sound up with all the crunching that is going on.

Well I’ll leave you to guess what tomorrow’s final treats will be in the last remaining Blog in this short series of five.

Until next time have fun!

Tim Perkins…

December 20th 2009

No comments: