Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Meet Chief…

Simon and Amy’s new doggy…

Hi Guys,

Well a couple of weekends ago my Son, Simon and his Fiancée Amy walked into our humble abode and introduced me to yet another addition to the doggies in the Perkins households, a little five week old Staffie, who has now been christened after gone under a few nom de plumes before arriving at Chief.

Right away as soon as I heard the name I was reminded, for all those oldies out there, of the 70’s hit TV show, Garrison’s Guerrillas and the character of, if memory serves me right, Native American decent called Chief.

Well what a bundle of fun he is for them both.


So without further ado here are a few of his very first photos from his first visit here:





Isn’t he just beautiful?

Coming soon:
More on the adventures of Bentley “Bogtrotter” and his friends.

Until next time have fun!

Tim Perkins…
February 17th 2009

No comments: