Friday, February 27, 2009

Bentley’s New Coat…

Or, "Well you had my hair cut, mate…"

Hi Guys,

Here is the second in the series of first specials for my little pal, Bentley.

Today we see his new coat, which he got following his first trip to the hairdressers. These were taken in September 2008, as were the ones of his first haircut.

He looked so in need of a coat when he was scalped, it was a lovely job of hair removal, but he still looked like he could do with an extra bit of added coat.

Here he is sporting the said coat alongside our eldest cat, Casper on the bed.



Joanne had originally bought it for Ratster, but Lucy, to use her real name, had never really took to it, even after wearing it a while, so with that in mind I thought I would pass it on to the little fellow.

You should have seen the look of disgust when I out it on him and yet I felt it really did the business for him.

Anyhow I suspect his street cred was going out the window, if he wore it, so it remains hung on the back of my studio door with his harness and lead, with one difference, they get used, whereas the coat doesn’t.

I haven’t told him yet, but the next time it snows and we go out for a walk, he can try it on again…but please don’t tell him.

Until next time have fun!

Tim Perkins…
February 27th 2009

No comments: