Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bentley’s First Haircut…

Scalped…

Hi Guys,

Here is the first of a series of first specials for my little pal, Bentley.

One thing I asked for, when I took him along to the dog grooming salon, was not to give him a “Phil Mitchell”, which for those unfamiliar with the term, relates to one of the Mitchell brothers characters from the Eastenders…in other words, not a number one on the shaver.

He came back with more hair than that, but although he had, he still looked so different with a much shorter coat.


He seemed quite pleased with his little self on returning home, but also a bit bemused to see his shorter hair.

Before:


After:


From arriving here on day one he has enjoyed sitting on my knee at the computers and the drawing board.

Any artists reading this should try working with a little Yorkshire terror, sorry I mean, terrier on their lap.

Following this one, featuring his first trip to the hairdressers, will be photo sets of the little fellow entitled:

  • Bentley’s New Coat
  • Bentley’s New Car Seat
  • Bentley’s Long Walk Adventure
  • Bentley’s Second Long Walk Adventure
  • Then I’ll show you the best of some miscellaneous photos of him and his friends

Yes, some folks think I am a little mad, but I hope you enjoy looking at my little buddy, who spends one ecch of a lot of time with me in the studio and going all over with me on my travels.

Up to press he has been to the centre where I hold my Fantasy Art Course, my Printers, Toontastic and lots of other places besides.

I thought I would share some of those fun moments with you.

Until next time have fun!

Tim Perkins…
February 26th 2009

No comments: