Sunday, November 23, 2008

Another page from Relentless

Another Page from the Markosia Enterprises Project…


Hi Guys,

I am so impressed with Yelena’s colours, I simply had to show off another page. I was speaking via email to Andy the writer the other evening and he is also very impressed as is Harry who discussed the artwork with me at the Leeds Festival last weekend.

The story is written by: Andy Briggs and Steven Horvath
Drawn by: Me
Digital Paint: Yelena Zomorskaya
Published by: Harry Marcos

Here is page 4 for you to peruse in both the pencils stage and then the digital paint stage:


As I have said before, please continue to let us know what you think of the artwork; we all love to hear from you regarding the work on display here.

For now it’s back to the drawing board and “Hot Wheels”

Later this week I will be returning to pencilling “Worlds End”.

Until next time have fun!

Tim Perkins…
November 23rd 2008

2 comments:

Simon Wyatt said...

Hi Tim, I've been following these pages avidly, fantastic combo of art and colour! Look forward to seeing more!

Cheers,

Si

Tim Perkins said...

Yelena has really done herself proud with this work!!!

Glad you like them.

Best,
Tim...
;D