Monday, October 27, 2008

Fantasy Art Unlimited

Student Showcase…

Hi Guys,

I was pleasantly surprised the other week, but was unable to Blog on this until now, as you know because of the workload of the last few weeks. Anyhow “cut to the chase” I hear you shout. Okay here is what surprised me…

One of my new students on the Fantasy Art Unlimited, Wednesday evening course, which I run actually sculpts in her spare time and produced the two wonderful little sculpted figures for me as a thank you, which I was really touched with.

As they say a picture tells a thousand words, so here without further ado and with a public thank you right back to my student here we go...




Aren’t they just superb?

The little guy (obviously me, but better looking) is only approximately four and a half centimetres in height, but incredibly detailed.

I may just ask her to produce some for the Worlds End gang, what do you think?

Until next time have fun!

Tim Perkins…
October 27th 2008

No comments: