Saturday, December 15, 2007

Wow so many Blogs this month...

Or writing in advance, can sometimes work out for the better.

Well guys, it may look as though I have spent all of December writing these darned “Bloggy” things, but trust me they were written over time and as I hadn’t put much up over November with being ill, here was an opportunity to hopefully entertain and I sincerely hope that this is the outcome for you all.

Anyhow a quick one for today. Over the run up to and the Christmas and New Year period I will be finishing off the Markosia project, the latest Hot Wheels episodes and overseeing the Hall of Fame launch.

With this in mind, I will then be in a position to finally actualise the final turnarounds for the figurines, and start the remainder of the pencil pages for my “Worlds End” graphic novel, at the start of the New Year.

Thanks to everyone who has shown interest in the project and indeed all of my work both past present and future. I hope to see the publication finally of “Worlds End” in 2008.

The remaining Blogs for 2007 are already sneakily written and will be “published” over the next few days.

I would like to thank everyone that has posted comments, or spoken to me via email regarding my first forays into Blogging. I have enjoyed the time with you all and will continue with them in 2008.

Until next time have fun!

Tim Perkins…

December 15th 2007

No comments: