Friday, November 30, 2007

Digital Painter Required Part Two…

Hi Guys,

At the end of October I announced that I was currently pencilling an NDA protected project for UK publisher Markosia and I was looking for a digital paint artist to paint the project. Time restrictions for me with my present schedules were going to prevent me from being able to produce the full paint job myself.

I would like to take time out to say thanks to the many responses we have received, and would like to especially thank Simon Wyatt who contacted me and placed a bulletin on Imagine FX for us.

We are now in the process of looking through the many submissions.

The chosen artist will be contacted by Harry Markos shortly to deal with all the NDA and contract matters, etc.

I will be in touch ASAP with everyone else, so please be patient. I will contact everyone even if you don’t get the work, so again please just wait to hear, I promise I will be in touch.

It has been great hearing back from you guys over the past few weeks and I would like to say Good Luck to you all at this stage.

I will announce the name of the artist we go with here on the Wizards Keep Blog ASAP following contact with everyone that has taken the time to submit work to us via Weblinks.

Until next time have fun!

Tim Perkins…
November 30th 2007

No comments: