Monday, October 29, 2007

Digital Painter Required…

Artist required for Tim’s Markosia Project.

Hi Guys,

I am currently pencilling an NDA protected project for UK publisher Markosia and I am looking for a digital paint artist to paint the project. I will be producing a page of finished digitally painted colour artwork for the artist to work from as a guide to what we want the finished job to look like.

Time restrictions for me with my present schedules are going to prevent me from being able to produce the full paint job myself.

Anyone interested in trying out for the work, please send me an email via the Wizards Keep website:

www.wizards-keep.com

Please also include a link to your work and if I find the right person for the job, we’ll talk, after which I will pass on your details to Harry for final approval and for him to have you also sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure-Agreement) and discuss deadlines etc.

I will be in touch ASAP so please be patient. I will contact everyone even if you don’t get the work, so again please just wait to hear, I promise I will be in touch.

Please don’t message me here on the Blog as I will only reply or look at the links given to me through the actual official Wizards Keep website.

Looking forward to hearing back from you guys soon and Good Luck.

Until next time have fun!

Tim Perkins…

October 29th 2007

No comments: