Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Birmingham Comics Convention…

I’ll be there, will you…?





Well this coming weekend, Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th, sees the second Birmingham International Comics Show. There looks to be lots of things going on and there will be plenty of comics creators on hand to sign and sketch as usual.

I’ll be along on the Friday night for the Markosia launch party and Saturday only due to deadline commitments, but if you get a chance please feel free to come over and have a chat. I’ll have the latest artwork for Worlds End along with me for anyone that wishes to take a look, or if you have seen it before you are more than welcome to take another look.


I’ll also have some Hot Wheels pages with me.


Maybe catch you down there…

Until next time have fun!


Tim Perkins…
October 10th 2007

No comments: