Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Captain America – satirised!

No one’s safe in this world anymore!

I just caught hold of this wonderful cartoon, by Mike Thompson, from the cartoon brew website:
http://www.cartoonbrew.com/category/illustration/


I thought it would be fun to share it with you guys.
Satire at it’s best…


Mike Thompson, a 2006 Pulitzer finalist, is with the Detroit Free Press and Copley News Service.

Well, my Blogs continue to be a little lightweight at the moment, whilst I crash on with the “Worlds End” graphic novel, so please if you enjoy reading this Blog accept my apologies as I have to concentrate on finishing off the pencils ASAP!

Until next time have fun!

Tim Perkins…
April 10th 2007

2 comments:

Lewis said...

That was quite simply hilarious. 'Captain China'. Very good!

Tim Perkins said...

Glad you liked it Lewis.

I thought it was a great gag too!

Have Fun.

Best Wishes,
Tim...