Sunday, March 11, 2007

Convention Appearance - May 2007.

I am going to be appearing as a guest at this year’s Bristol Expo.I have just confirmed that I am attending the Bristol Expo this coming May.

This will be my first major Comics Convention as a Guest since the late nineties.

There isn’t going to be a Wizards Keep stand this time around, as all of the exhibitor’s places had been taken at the time of speaking to Expo organiser, Mike Allwood, but plans are underway to have a major presence at the event in 2008.

I am being accompanied by my Wife Margaret and we will both be attending on both Saturday 12th May until Sunday 13th May. Although we will be arriving in Bristol on the Friday afternoon.


There will be a opportunities to speak to me about Wizards Keep and all its product ranges and also my new “Worlds End” Graphic Novel, which I will be
showing throughout the convention.

I will be taking along as many of the pages from "Worlds End" as I can get finished prior to the convention.

I also intend on having some other things to show for the first time with a bit of luck.

I'm really looking forward to seeing all the creative folks I haven't seen in a while.

I am also looking forward to speaking to folks about the new work I am producing at the moment.
Until next time have fun!

Tim Perkins…
March 11th 2007

No comments: